Fully-integrated provider of crop productivity technologies designed to enable the transition of agriculture towards carbon neutrality. To do this, Bioceres’ solutions create economic incentives for farmers and other stakeholders to adopt environmentally friendlier production practices. The Company has a unique biotech platform with high-impact, patented technologies for seeds and microbial ag-inputs, as well as next generation crop nutrition and protection solutions. Along with its HB4® – drought tolerant seed technology program, Bioceres is also bringing digital solutions to support growers’ decisions and provide end-to-end traceability for production outputs.
Our headquarters and primary operations are based in Argentina, which is our key end-market, but our footprint excedes Country edges. Agricultural inputs across more than 25 countries, including Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, India, United States, Uruguay, Germany, South Africa among others.
- Leading position in large and growing markets with favorable industry dynamics
- Multiple levers for growth, including robust product pipeline & well invested existing asset base
- Unique biotech platform with high-impact, patented technologies around environmentally friendly products (biologicals, not chemicals)
- Extensive distribution & commercial platform to monetize projects
- Highly accomplished management team with ability to identify and integrate key acquisitions
- Proven track-record on delivering top-tier financial results
- Extensive distribution network: Diverse and strong channel presence supported by the relevance of our brands and variety of the Company´s product portfolio in the market. Multiple global partners.
- Our leading infrastructure, the success of our platform and commanding presence in our key markets have made us the effective flagship agricultural solutions provider, as well as the natural partner for global conglomerates, in South America.
Years of combined experience
Patents issued or pending
Person sales force
Trademarks / Applications
Argentine and International distributors
Our Operational & Organizational Structure
- 05 million gallon formulation plant
- 24,000 gallon fermentation plant 375,000 square feet of warehouse space, for packaging and logistics.
- 250,000-square foot fertilizer facility as part of our joint venture with De Sangosse.
- 389 full-time employees.
Open source Architecture & right of first refusal agreement with INDEAR, our Parent’s technology sourcing and product development subsidiary, for any technology INDEAR develops or sources concerning crop productivity. Through such arrangement with INDEAR, we source and validate promising early stage technologies, which are usually financed through public grants and/or other capital efficient sources and thereby mitigate the associated high financial risks associated with such early stage discoveries.
We focus on collaborating with strategic partners and creating joint ventures to develop validated technologies and to bring these products to market. We further reduce our financial burden and risk from product development activities while also increasing our ability to develop multiple products
Go to market
We test and conduct trial runs of our key technologies at our main field station located in Pergamino, Argentina, which also has processing capabilities for foundation seed. We also operate facilities in Brazil and Paraguay and have sales offices or representatives in nine countries. We believe that we will continue to grow our dominant position in Argentina and that our leadership position will continue to attract interest in partnerships from global industry leaders seeking to develop and commercialize high-value crop productivity solutions in the large and attractive Argentine and South American markets.
All fields with are required.
Ocampo 210 bis
Predio CCT Rosario
(2000) Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Tel: (54) 341 4861100